£ 7.38 - £ 7.83 / Hour
Sales & Retail - Inbound Call Centre
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Adecco are currently recruiting for passionate and enthusiastic Customer Service Advisors.
ON GOING TEMPORARY CONTRACT
We are looking for people to work 37.5 hours per week.
We require you to be fully flexible between the hours of 8am-6pm Monday - Friday
Pay rate meets national minimum/living wage.
Start dates are ASAP
MAIN DUTIES INCLUDE:
· To be able to empathise with our callers, maintaining professionalism at all times.
· Take ownership of callers enquiries
· Ability to capture all personal information correctly.
· Adhere to client's internal procedures
· To ensure all key performance indicators are met
· To adhere to company policies and procedures
· Strong aptitude for learning/using IT packages and databases
· Share best practice at all times
· To be able to read the script accurately, word for word
· Always be professional, courteous and helpful
· Respectful to others
· Encouraging innovation and process improvement
· To achieve first time call resolution on every call
Skills & knowledge:
· Communication skills - the role requires excellent communication, the majority via telephone. Therefore it is essential that you have excellent skills in communicating.
· Interpersonal skills - the role require the applicant to deal with clients in a sensitive manner and must be able to deal with difficult calls and interactions whilst remaining professional.
· Ability to listen
· Eye for detail
· Data entry skills
· Experience within a call centre background.
Adecco are an equal opportunities employer, Please note that any offer of employment would be subject to a satisfactory DBS check and references
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy