£ 28000 - £ 30000 / Year
Procurement & Supply Chain - Planning & Inventory
· Job type
Procurement and Supply Chain
· External Reference
Customer Demand Planner
£28,000 - £30,000 per annum
Working for a fast growing and well established technology distribution company you will be working within a busy and fast paced Demand Planning role.
The business has currently gone through an exciting period of change with expansion that includes moving to a new flagship office in Basingstoke and the replacement of our existing Oracle ERP system with SAP.
You will have strong supply chain / demand planning experience and be confident and have experience in demand and forecast planning.
This is an office-based role, responsible to ensure we have the right level of stock across multiple product types and Customers who we deliver direct to the Consumer. Ensuring Customer and internal KPI's are hit on availability, BP, stock holding and aged stock within the business.
Advanced knowledge of Excel
Excellent number and data analysis skills, with the ability to use and create spreadsheets, and business reporting software.
Ability to work with multiple forecasts and predict demand for stock for multiple timescales, based on analysing previous results, seasonality, promotions and trends.
Strong communication and negotiation skills.
Ability to work independently, and to tight timescales to produce data/reporting to work closely with Sales on focus/risk areas.
Work closely with Purchasing on sharing of numbers and engaging with Sales to monitor progress and address issues.
Producing reports showing inventory, predicted intake, and stock performance by Customer.
Work closely with Operations to ensure knowledge of data/volume activity is shared to enable man power planning.
· Consistency and accuracy
· Delivery of performance against customer SLA's
· Establish recognised standards
· Compliance accurate
· Excellent Attention to detail
· Building relationships
· Ability to work independently
· Good knowledge of MS Office, particularly MS Word and Excel
· Strong Planning & Organisation skills
· High attention to detail and an ability to review and complete work quickly and accurately
· Commercially focused in order to understand, support & respond to demands from the business
· Proactive and able to review business processes in order to effect & instigate plans for future improvement
· Highly motivated individual who will take ownership for issues and tackle them proactively with colleagues
· Driven with a positive can-do attitude
· Strong planning and organisation to manage order within SLA's
· Relationship builder, be able to build and maintain internal and external relationships
· Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
This is an exciting opportunity to join a busy and well established organisation that can offer a solid career path as well as an exciting and demanding role within this busy Supply Chain department.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy