Sales & Retail - Customer Service Advisor
· Job type
Sales and Retail
· External Reference
12 Weeks Temporary
Hours - 37.50 hours per week, Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
£8.32 - £9.23 per hour DOE
We are currently recruiting for a number of exciting opportunities working for one of the worlds largest financial services companies.
You will be working within a team accessing customer data end to end via telephone and email.
· Handling and processing subject access request caseloads within the required timeframes
· Speaking with customers both internally and externally on a daily basis to discuss their requests
· Ensuring all customers have a first class experience each and every time
· Liaise with other company departments to resolve customer issues.
· General administration tasks as required
· Identify any issues and take responsibility to ensure all queries are resolved.
The ideal candidate:
· Previous administration and customer service experience or working within a similar role
· Confident in speaking with and building relationships with customers via telephone both internally and externally
· IT literate with the ability to navigate systems effectively
· Excellent written and oral skills
· Organised and able to log information as required
· Excellent attention to detail
· The ability to work effectively under pressure and on your own initiative
The application process is subject to the successful completion of background and reference checking, including DBS, CCJ (County Court Judgement) and fraud checks .
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer If you do not hear from one of our consultants within 7 days of applying for this role, please assume you have been unsuccessful in this instance. Your CV will be kept on file and you will be considered for future vacancies that match your skills.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy