Hounslow, Greater London
£ 26000 - £ 27000 / Year
Office and Secretarial - Office Manager
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Contact Centre Supervisor
Based - Hammersmith , West London W6
Mon - Fri 8am - 4.30pm (flexibility required)
Team Leader / Supervisor experience required
To deliver a best in class Customer Support service for the partners and customers of The organisation and to support the continued growth of the business both within existing markets and new countries and with existing and new products and services.
To deliver a best in class Customer Support service for the partners and customers of organisation and to support the continued growth of the business both within existing markets and new countries and with existing and new products and services.
Identify opportunities to improve products, services, processes and systems that will increase customer retention, growth and eliminate activities that do not add value to our customers and our business.
· Consistently deliver stated service levels for all Customer and Franchise Partner contacts.
· Consistently deliver great customer experiences that align with company brand promise.
· Deliver on all Objectives including Telephone, Email and Offline activities.
· Manage an efficient operation that:
· Delivers Service Level across all channels;
· Social Media
· Move resources between these channels to ensure that service levels are maximised
· Manage resourcing across all operational teams including;
· Customer Care
· Franchise Specialist
· Social Media
· Develop a Resource Model to maximize available resources and skills to maximize service levels and productivity
· Manage schedule adherence to;
· Shift Start
· Shift Finish
· QA Feedback
· Monitoring and reporting Daily/Weekly/Monthly on Team Performance
· Work with the Manager EMEA Contact Centre to produce forecasts and resource plans to support ongoing business growth.
· Focus on continuous improvement, identify new methods, strategies and opportunities to improve the customer experience and operational efficiencies.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy