Description de l'offre
Accountancy & Finance - Credit Control
· Job type
Banking and Financial Services
· External Reference
Adecco are looking for a Collections Representative to work with one of our clients based in Paisley on a 6 week temporary contract.
As a Collections Representative you will be responsible for the collection of debt on allocated portfolio of customers and the calculation, approval and maintenance of credit limits for new and/or existing customer accounts.
Duties will include but will not be limited to -
· Perform and evaluate credit checks on new customer accounts according to company policy
· Check credit limits in place for all accounts within the designated countries and maintain credit limits in line with company policy
· Contact customers, primarily by telephone, in regards to payments to ensure invoice processing and timely payments have been scheduled
· Ensure collection software is updated at all times with regards to actions taken, follow-ups needed, query reporting and most recent customer contact details
· Work with local Sales, Customer Services and Team Leader to solve problem accounts and determine when accounts should be placed on hold
· Allocate credits on a regular basis in consultation with Cash allocation team, Customer Services and customers
· Log, review and monitor customer complaints by liaising with the relevant parties to ensure prompt resolution
· Assist with the company's e-invoicing process, if relevant
· Assist the cash application team where needed
· Ensure the performance of all tasks is carried out in line with company policies
· Various ad hoc responsibilities/tasks may be assigned from time to time by Team Leader
Attention to detail and accuracy along with great organisational skills are required for this role. Previous experience using the following system's would also be advantageous, Oracle E1, SAP, CForia.
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday between the hours of 8am & 4:30pm.
If you are available immediately, please apply today!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy