Description de l'offre
Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive - Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive
· Job type
Engineering, Aerospace and Automotive
· External Reference
A fantastic opportunity has just become available with my client based in Ashington, they are looking for a CNC Programmer to join their rapidly expanding business. This is a permanent position to work for a very successful business with fantastic opportunities and benefits for the right candidate.
· The right candidate will have CNC programming experience with setting Mazak and/ or Doosan CNC Machines.
· Be able to read and interpret production drawings, and be able to produce work to a high standard.
Key Tasks will include but not be limited to:
· Programming of new components (from technical drawings) and editing of existing programs to incorporate revisions.
· Setting and operation of CNC machines (including setting the cutting speeds and choosing the correct tool).
· Monitor tool wear, adjust offsets and replace inserts when necessary, ensuring correct operation of the machine.
· Adherence to company quality systems and standards.
· First off and in process inspection ensuring quality of work is acceptable.
· Recording of all data on job card.
· Housekeeping of work area.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy