£ 25000 - £ 31000 / Year
Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive - Electrical & Electronic Engineering
· Job type
Engineering, Aerospace and Automotive
· External Reference
I am really excited to be recruiting for a CNC Programming Engineer on behalf of my client at such an exciting time in their business. With rapid expansion plans for products this year, now couldn't be a better time to join such a well known, successful business in Newcastle.
Offering an extremely generous salary and additional benefits for an ASAP start.. see below...
The role -
Set and operate CNC Machines to produce a range of components from a variety of raw materials including brass, stainless steel and aluminium.
Ensure that all components conform to the engineering drawings, and that all applicable policies and procedures are adhered to.
* Ensure that all processes are completed in accordance with all applicable B.E.L Health and Safety and Environmental Policies, Risk Assessments and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's).
* Perform any setting / operating duties as requested on or within target times.
* Be able to read and edit existing CNC programmes to ensure quality and output is optimised.
* Monitor tooling for wear, adjust offsets or replace where necessary.
* Using a variety of measuring equipment ensure all inspection requirements are completed in line with Control Plan instructions.
* Identify and report non-conforming components ensuring the relevant SOP is followed.
* Accurately complete all system transactions related to your job role.
* Maintain and promote a high standard of housekeeping at all times.
* Perform any pre-shift and maintenance checks as dictated by the plant and equipment you are operating.
* Support all company initiatives to help improve Health and Safety, Quality, efficiency and individual performance.
Note: the responsibilities laid down in this Job Description do not necessarily embrace all aspects of the position as stated.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy