Description de l'offre
£ 27000 - £ 31000 / Year
Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive - Mechanical Engineering
· Job type
Engineering, Aerospace and Automotive
· External Reference
My client based in Cramlington is to recruit a Maintenance Technician, on a permanent basis to join their rapidly expanding business. This is a fantastic opportunity for a permanent role, to work for a very successful business with great opportunities and benefits available to the right candidate.
You will ideally have experience of working within an engineering or manufacturing environment as well as CNC experience.
Reporting to the shift manager your duties will include but is not limited to the following:
· Scheduled maintenance, inspection and repair on machinery and parts including CNC lathes, hydraulics, welding machines as well as general engineering machinery.
· Knowledge of both mechanical and electrical repairs and maintenance
· TPM Experience
· Design, Promote and Carry out preventative maintenance.
· Installation of new machines and equipment.
· Carrying out scheduled overhaul and replacing parts that have reached the end of their working life
· Responding immediately to machinery breakdown
· Electrical installation
My client is offering additional training on particular machinery, to enhance the right candidates current skill set.
You should have previous experience of working as a Maintenance Technician. Candidates should demonstrate excellent mechanical engineering skills and you will have the knowledge required to service, maintain and repair equipment including electrical circuits, CNC lathes, PLC hydraulics and welding machines.
If the role if of interest then please apply now.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy