Description de l'offre
Dream up your idea of the future with ENGIE.
You are the energy the world needs.
We are looking for thousands of talented individuals from around the world to create energy that respects the environment and that everyone can access. Discover from today exciting and collaborative jobs that contribute for the towns and the world of tomorrow. 250 occupations are waiting for you at ENGIE, world leader in energy.
ENGIE are recruiting for a Caretaker to be based Dormers Wells High School, Dormers Wells Lane, Allenby Road, Southall UB1 2HL. This is a permanent, full-time role working 37.5 hours per week. It will involve working split shifts: 06.00 to 15.00 hours/ 08.00 to 17.00 /13.00 to 22.00 hours, Monday to Friday. On offer is a salary of £19,000 per annum.
This role reports directly to the Premises Manager.
The Caretaker is responsible for ensuring security, care and availability of the education premises and its furniture, fittings and equipment; to ensure the physical environment of the premises is satisfactory for all users; and to promote efficient use of the Council's assets to support the educational objectives of the establishment and activities of other site users.
To carry out minor repairs as listed below, these tasks being a minimum requirement of the post; also to carry out additional minor repairs as directed by the line manager which are required for general site maintenance:
• Weekly Outlet Flushing • Monthly Fire Extinguisher & Fire Door Inspections • Monthly Tap Temperature Testing • Weekly Refuge Alarm Testing • Weekly Fire Alarm Testing • Weekly Sprinkler Testing • Monthly Meter Reads & Emergency Light Testing • Watering of Grounds
For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Qualifications / Skills / Experience:
· Caretaking experience, ideally in a school environment
· Plumbing or carpentry background preferred
· Physically fit
· Willing to work split shifts
This role requires an Enhanced Disclosure. An Enhanced Disclosure contains the following information:
· All convictions, both current and past;
· Cautions, reprimands and warnings held on the Police National Computer for England and Wales;
· Relevant convictions in Scotland and Northern Ireland may be included.
· Checks against the Children's and Vulnerable Adults' Barring List;
· Additional checks for relevant information held by the local police forces for the position being applied for.
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.