Banking & Financial Services - Analyst
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Adecco have a fantastic opportunity to join a company based in Burghclere. Our client is looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis. The role is working Monday - Friday offering a salary up to £24,500.
Benefits include; full on-the-job training, private healthcare or an additional 2 days holiday after 2 years of employment, pension scheme and a vibrant and lively working environment.
Own mode of transport is essential due to the location.
Duties and responsibilities include:
· Learn to develop advanced reporting and analytical solutions within Excel and Power BI
· Use mainstream and up-to-date tools such as Azure and MS SQL Databases, Data Warehouse technology, Power BI and Office 365
· Find solutions to automate regular reporting requests
· Design and deliver advanced Excel reports based on data model and SQL queries
Candidates will ideally have/be:
· A highly numerate Excel expert
· Knowledge of SQL queries
· Experience and broad knowledge in data analysis
· Passionate about learning new technologies and skills
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· Accuracy and initiative
Do you have experience in a similar role and all the relevant skills? If so apply today Adecco Newbury.
Please note: This position is based in Burghclere please only apply if you are willing and able to work in this location.
All applications will be reviewed within five working days by one of our experienced consultants and successful applicants only will be contacted within that time frame. Please be assured that your details remain confidential and they will not be sent out to our client(s) until you have been contacted by us and have given us your consent, in accordance with REC guidelines.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy