Description de l'offre
London, Greater London
Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
I am currently recruiting for a Business Improvement Analyst . The duration of this role is for 5 months and is paying £26.76 per hour .
Monday - Friday 34.5 hours per week. The location is between London and Shipley and will be remote working, the candidate must be willing to travel between Shipley and London
Critically the successful candidate will need to have lots of process engineering experience and also be able to develop business requirements which will ultimately feed into technology requirements. Essential is great stakeholder engagement and management experience. And someone who comes with Lean Green Belt expertise would be ideal.
Key Responsibilities include;
· Delivering business improvement projects to agreed project governance criteria, quality and time, ensuring key stakeholders are engaged at all relevant stages.
· Influencing project proposals to ensure that decisions are evidence based and support new ways of working
· Pro-actively identify issues, opportunities and improve monitoring to deliver better value to internal stakeholders and people living with cancer.
· Working closely with internal stakeholders to define and document new and existing business processes, managing their continual improvement.
· Leading on documenting business requirements, user stories and system specifications for assigned projects.
· Facilitating root cause-analysis stakeholder dialogue using problem solving techniques.
· Facilitating workshops with stakeholders at all levels to gain buy in across the organisation for business improvement.
· Identifying interdependencies between departments and/or processes and work closely with peers to introduce these.
If this is the role for you, then apply today! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Adecco is an equal opportunities provider
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy