£ 38000 - £ 39000 / Year
IT - Business/Systems Analysis
· Job type
IT and Telecoms
· External Reference
Business Analyst x 2
Duration - 12 months
Hours - 37hrs
Salary £38,000 - £39,000
We have two very exciting Business Analyst roles available within our local client. The positions are to support the organisation with its transformation plans by reviewing current practises and processes, evaluating and then proposing changes required to support the portfolio, programmes and projects to be delivered.
· Prepare and deliver reports, recommendations, or alternatives that address existing and potential issues in processes and systems across the organisation.
· Create system and process design proposals.
· Perform cost-benefit and return on investment analyses for proposed systems to aid management in making implementation decisions.
· Create models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction for design through to implementation.
· Coordinate and perform in-depth tests, including end-user reviews, for modified and new processes and systems, and other post-implementation support.
· Provide orientation and training to end users for all modified processes and systems.
Strategy & Planning
· Meet with decision makers, stakeholders, heads of service, process and systems owners, and end users to define business, financial, and operations requirements and goals, and identify and resolve issues.
· Lead design sessions in prototyping new processes and systems for the purpose of enhancing business processes, operations, and information process flow.
· Review and analyse the effectiveness and efficiency of existing processes and systems and develop strategy options.
Improving quality and outcomes
· To help support strategic initiatives and deliverables to support and enable corporate strategic objectives being delivered
· Help with the design, development and delivery of improved processes, procedures, policies and working practices which support the overall organisations strategic, operational and transformative objectives
· Help promote the adoption of innovative strategies and techniques
Developing an excellent organisation
· Support the development of business plans and provide advice and guidance on all benefits and risk related areas
Information Management and Security
· Support and help promote the development, management and maintenance of systems and frameworks across the organisation.
Knowledge & Experience
· Logical and efficient with keen attention to detail.
· Proven experience in overseeing the design, documentation, development, and implementation of processes, series, solutions, systems, and products.
· Excellent understanding of the organisation's goals and objectives.
· Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills.
· Ability to conduct research into systems issues and products as required.
· Ability to communicate ideas in both a logical and pragmatic way.
If this position is of interest please apply today.
Salary - £33,000 - £34,000
Duration 12 months
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy