Leeds, West Yorkshire
Office and Secretarial - General Administration & Clerical
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
An Asset Management Executive is required to support the successful delivery of Managed Document Services to our customers. You will be responsible for managing a number for ITIL processes including Service Asset and Configuration Management, Capacity Management and billing. Working closely with the operations team you will be integral in ensuring the effective delivery of the service and achievement of agreed Service Levels.
Working as a team across several central/local government contracts each individual will have a primary focus on a single contract to take ownership of. The main responsibilities of this role include;
· Asset management of devices across numerous contracts ensuring accurate control of asset, asset status, location and serviceability within scope of the service.
· Maintain accuracy of the asset database information through audit activity and quality checks and maintain a quality control log to support. Incorporate best practice around asset management.
· Provide a centre of competence for the ongoing management & delivery of billing on a monthly basis & take responsibility for the resolution of all associated queries
· Act as a point of contact for the client for billing and asset management matters.
· Demonstrate and provide RCA (route cause analysis) and trend analysis on repeated/common device problems to reduce queries
We are looking for a team focused individual with a strong attention to detail along with excellent written and verbal communication. You will be an analytically minded individual with a passion for delivering results in a fast-paced environment. Ideally you will also have;
· Strong understanding of the principles of Service Asset and Configuration Management
· Database integrity administration and management experience with the ability to export and import data for analysis.
· Proficient in MS Office Suite, primarily Excel, Word and Outlook.
· GCSE grade C or above (or equivalent) in English & Maths.
· Experience with MS Report Builder, Access and Visual Basic desirable but not essential
By applying you will register as a candidate with Adecco. Our Privacy Statement explains how we will use your information.