Description de l'offre
Description du poste
3M is seeking an Assembler for the Infection Prevention Division located in Eden Prairie. At 3M, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter. Here, you go.
Job Summary :
The person hired for the position of Assembler will assemble and package disposable products.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
· Assemble/package manufactured products in accordance to applicable procedures.
· Performs all quality checks in accordance with applicable procedures.
· Responsible for stocking raw packaging materials for items to be packaged.
· Accurately record production data.
This position may require:
· Weekend work
· Holidays as needed
· Short notice shift coverage
· Specific hours/shifts: 1st (4AM-12:30PM) and 2nd shift (2:30-11:00PM)
· Frequent Physical Demands including prolonged standing
· High school diploma/GED or higher
· One (1) to three (3) months of public, private, government, or military manufacturing experience
· Fluent in verbal and written English communication
· Six (6) months to one (1) year production assembly experience
Location : Eden Prairie, MN
Relocation: Is not authorized
This position provides an opportunity to transition from other private, public, government or military environments to a 3M career.
Qualified applicants will be required to take and pass 3M employment testing as a part of the selection process.
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status)