Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive - Manufacturing & Production Engineering
· Job type
Engineering, Aerospace and Automotive
· External Reference
GREAT OPPORTUNITY!! We are seeking a trainee apprentice for our client based in the Southend on Sea area.
Full Training will be given in the process of milling, shaping & polishing.
· Enthusiastic individual
· Hardworking, reliable & eager to learn a new skill.
· Be able to comply with all quality policies, specifications, regulations and instructions
· Ability to perform basic mathematical computations. For example, fractions, percentages, rations & proportions to practical situations.
· Heavy lifting will be involved
· On site parking available
· Monday to Friday 08.00 - 16.30 Hrs
· Temporary to Permanent
· Ideally with own Transport due to Location.
If you are interested in this role please apply with your C.V today or call Adecco Southend on 01702 394794 and speak to Suzanne or Julie.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy