Hounslow, Greater London
£ 16.94 - £ 21.93 / Hour
Public Sector - Housing
· Job type
· External Reference
JOB TITLE: Anti Social Behaviour Officer
PAY RATE: £16.94 PAYE or £21.93 Umbrella per hour
START DATE: ASAP
DURATION: 3 months minimum
IR35 STATUS: Inside
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
The ASB Officer role is key to the management of Domestic Violence, Hate Crime and Anti-Social behaviour. This role manages complex ASB cases with support from relevant Housing Officers and covers both residents and leaseholders. The purpose of the role is to resolve ASB cases through achieving positive outcomes using a variety of legislative powers and preventative measures to increase resident satisfaction with the management of such cases.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
· Interview techniques
· Civil and criminal statement taking and court skills
· Full UK or EU driving licence with access to own car
· DBS required (applied for if successful)
· Experience of anti-social behaviour management.
· Knowledge of housing law and good practice.
· Knowledge of tenancy breach management.
· Knowledge of tenancy fraud managements.
· Knowledge of legislation that applies to the management of Domestic Violence, Racial Harassment and Anti-Social Behaviour.
· Knowledge of the Anti-Social Behaviour, Crime and Policing Act 2014.
· Knowledge of effective preventative strategies relating to ASB.
· Experience of working in a front-line service within a customer focussed organisation.
· Experience of supporting residents to act as witnesses.
· Experience of taking the lead role in the preparation and presentation of court cases.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy