Description de l'offre
Accountancy & Finance - AAT
· Job type
· External Reference
Adecco are currently recruiting for an Analytical Chemistry Technician working within the Analytical team at our clients Egham site.
· Conform to site and laboratory Health, Safety and Environment requirements
· Comply with principles of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
· Provide high quality standardised methodology execution in accordance to our clients and/or external authority requirements such as:
· Equipment calibrations
· Adherence to global/site methods and site SOP's
· Ensure timely delivery of testing data and reports for testing to include:
· Appearance testing
· HPLC, GC
· DSC, TGA
· Solution preparation using approved reference standards
· Sample submission logging into Electronic Laboratory Notebooks (ELN)
· Provide communication to Supervisor and support timely investigation of all compliance findings, retests, and test deviation investigations and actions
· Collaborate with supervisor on quality and Safety inspection findings and support execution of any resulting improvement programs.
· Highlight to the supervisor any problems associated with work which might pose a hazard or impact quality
· Highlight to the Laboratory supervisor any observed compliance outages within the Analytical laboratory.
· Have personal ownership for quality of work; working with supervisor to implement recommended improvements.
· Scheduling and tracking for all agreed activities
· First contact for technical troubleshooting (instruments and/ or methods)
· Analytical experience, preferably including broader industry experience
· Recent experience in routine analytical testing and good manufacturing and laboratory practice (e.g. quality control)
· Good knowledge of analytical techniques used for product development and quality controls
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
· Experience in an Analytical/QC laboratory
· Strong Good Science aptitude and good practices focus
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with a passion for accuracy and attention to detail.
· A proactive thinker who can anticipate future issues and propose pragmatic solutions.
· Excellent interpersonal skills - must be able to effectively interact with a team environment, of different nationalities and at different levels within the company
· Strong Analytical thinking and problem solving
· Good Computer literacy
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy