Gatwick, West Sussex
£ 8.5 - £ 10 / Hour
Hospitality, Tourism & Travel - Laundry, Cleaning & Domestic
· Job type
Hospitality, Tourism and Travel
· External Reference
We are urgently looking for Aircraft Cleaners to travel from Gatwick and work at Stansted Airport.
This will be on a night shift 4 on 4 off basis with paid travel to and from Stansted Airport. Typically pick up is from Gatwick at 2000hrs, with a shift start time of 2200hrs. The shifts then finish at 0600hrs with a return time to Gatwick of c0800hrs. All hours are paid and are typically c12-13 hours paid each day, dependent on traffic
In order to be meet the criteria required, you will need to:
* Be able to cover night shifts across both weekdays and weekends, dependent on rota
* Provide Eligibility to work in the UK;
* Full UK driving licence desirable but not essential;
* Be Physically fit;
* Be happy to undertake a basic criminal record check/disclosure;
* Must not have lived outside the UK for more than 6 months at a time in the last 5 years;
* Provide 5 years written references and support any gaps of 28 days or more
The role will involve cleaning of aircraft between flights. You will need to be able to work as part of a team and understand the importance of working to deadlines.
NOTE: This role is a physical role and you will be working in small spaces upon the aircraft.
A proven background in cleaning is ideal but not essential. Some of the duties required will be:
* Cleaning of the seat materials;
* Removal of refuse from seat pockets and bins;
* Cleaning of the kitchen and toilet areas;
* Hoovering through the cabin;
* Deep cleans to be completed where required and depending on the time allocated.
In return, you will be working with one of the world largest ground handling agents offering a competitive rate of pay, free uniform and the opportunity to work additional hours.
Please contact us ASAP! Interviews will take place w/c 30th July 2018.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy