Description de l'offre
London, Greater London
Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Our client a well known and successful organisation are looking to recruit an Administrator to Start ASAP. Salary £10ph Duration: 3 months Location: Bromley.
**This role requires a DBS and if successful the candidate will be required to obtain a DBS**
Work as an integral part of the Allocations Hub to provide high quality administrative services for a centre.
· Receive and disseminate information in an appropriate manner e.g. Telephone, Paper & Email
· Access electronic mail (including own) regularly and respond accordingly.
· Produce, maintain and update current case and report lists.
· Obtain basic information from all callers, dealing with queries as appropriate.
· Update and maintain offender information on relevant approved databases, spreadsheets and paper systems when required.
· Communicate with partnership agencies to obtain information as part of standard processes.
· Maintain processes and make proposals for improvement , as appropriate.
· Collate, compare and quality check case management information
· Attend meetings, taking notes as required.
· Provide training and instructions on duties associated to this post.
· Maintain and issue stock items, including stationary.
· Report faulty equipment and/or materials to relevant parties.
If this is the role for you, then apply today! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Adecco is an equal opportunities provider
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy