£ 16000 - £ 20000 / Year
Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Banking and Financial Services
· External Reference
Do you have an exceptional eye for detail? Do you have excellent communication skills and the ability to work under pressure? If so, this could be the perfect role for you!
I am recruiting an administrator on behalf of my client for to work full time, Monday to Friday. There are no weekends and no evenings. This is a varied role in which a majority of the work is computer based. You will be working towards deadlines and attention detail is essential.
· Assisting with the preparation of new business documents
· Contacting providers and chasing information
· Handling client calls & queries
· Responding to emails
· Incoming & outgoing post
· Scanning, filing and archiving
· Proven administration experience
· Experience within the financial, banking or insurance sectors would be beneficial
· Organised and accustomed to working to deadlines
My client is offering a salary of up to £20,000, dependant on experience. Immediate start available
For the right candidate there is excellent long term progression opportunities
For more information please contact Richard Wade on 01603 629951
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy