Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
We are currently recruiting an experienced administrator to join a successful, busy company for 8-12 weeks on a part-time basis!
- To ensure all incoming and outgoing mail is managed and action is taken accordingly.
- To ensure all invoices are coded and prepared for scanning. These must be boxed up in time for the daily collection deadline.
- To return invoices to suppliers complete with explanation letter.
- To update spread sheets and ensure all reports are completed to ensure accuracy.
- To take ownership of all Booker delivery notes and vendor returns for filing. Box up ready for collection.
- Maintain and take charge of accurate filing systems.
- Take responsibility for telephone calls to Booker's main telephone number and forwarding calls accordingly.
Successful candidates will demonstrate strong communication, organisation and computer skills.
If you are interested please apply directly to the advert for immediate consideration or call 01244 346674 and ask for Pippa for more information!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy