Description de l'offre
Office and Secretarial - Administrative Assistant
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
MONDAY- FRIDAY 9AM- 5PM
3 MONTH ASSIGNMENT
£10.83 HOURLY RATE
To provide general administrative support to the Development Control Teams within the Planning Division for Bromley Council.
Main duties will include:
· Dealing with all planning enquiries in a timely manner
· Print electronically received applications and pre-application requests. Upload all paper applications and other documents to the electronic system.
· Validate and register all types of planning applications, conditions and pre application submissions received by the Local Planning Authority.
· Produce and issue decision notices in accordance with adopted procedures
· Prepare committee agendas and other application lists
· Deal with incoming post, emails and telephone calls.
· To record any complaints accurately and take appropriate action
· Deal with requests for property history searches and documents
The ideal candidate will have:
· Previous admin experience
· Strong IT skills
· Excellent communication skills
· Good attention detail
· Experience with Microsoft packages, e.g Excel, Word etc.
*Please apply online with your CV. Please note that only successfully shortlisted candidates will be contacted*
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy