17000 £ - 20000 £ / Year
· Job type
· External Reference
Banking and Financial Services
My Client in Cramlington is looking to appoint a Purchase Accounts Assistant to join their busy team in Cramlington. This is a full time permanent position.
The Purchase Ledger Accounts Administrator is responsible for the following;
* Access online banking to download daily bank activity. Reconcile payments/debits made from bank onto accounts system
* Match and code Purchase invoices onto accounts software
* Prepare and process weekly supplier payment runs via cheque and Bacs. Issue Remittance advice notes.
* Reconcile supplier statements, requesting copy invoices where required. Chase purchase invoices for delivered goods via un-invoiced orders report, as well as following up on pro-forma payments to suppliers - requesting full vat invoices upon receipt of goods.
* Monitor and maintain supplier records on accounts system ensuring supplier data is kept up to date.
* Complete Purchase Ledger month end procedure
* Record, maintain and resolve query purchase invoices as well as maintain and update monthly reports inc but not limited to - intercompany loans, query registers, staff related expenses, fuel reports
* General admin duties - filing, scanning/faxing, photocopying
* Assist with telephone reception duties, all calls are expected to be answered within a 2-3 ring policy. Re-direct calls to relevant department.
* Meet and greet all customers visiting the facility, Ensuring visitors sign into the building for H & S reasons and offer any refreshments.
* Complying with all Company Procedures including Health & Safety procedures and Directives and Company P.P.E. requirements.
* Maintaining a work area that is tidy and free from hazards.
* Checking company vehicles before use and driving in a safe and courteous manner.
* Reporting any accidents (person, property or vehicles) to the Board.
* Any ad-hoc duties as required from time to time by the Board.
I look forward to receiving your application.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.