Sheffield, South Yorkshire
16000 £ - 18500 £ / Year
· Job type
· External Reference
Office and Secretarial
Adecco are delighted to be recruiting for a FT permanent Accounts Assistant - Entry Level for a progressive Practice firm within the Sheffield area to start immediately. This is a superb opening to really develop your skills both technically and commercially within a supportive organisation.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal - essential
- Possess professional telephone manner - essential
- The ability to communicate with people at all levels
- A real internal drive and determination to succeed
- Possess a committed attitude combined with a team player mentality
- Possess a meticulous attention to detail
- Degree educated - highly advantageous
As part of your development and role your duties will encompass the following aspects:
- Ability to prepare accounts
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Self assessment and corporation tax returns
- Dealing with PAYE/RTI submissions
- Liaise with clients and HMRC
- Producing all types of accounts (Ltd, Partnership, Charity etc)
To apply for this role you must have a real thirst for working with numbers and dealing with a wide variety of people. This is a fantastic opportunity working within a growing and developing business to work Monday to Friday between 8:30am - 5:30pm. Our client will be conducting interviews, week commencing 12th June with an immediate start. The interview process will consist of 2 stages.
Adecco are an equal opportunities employer and are acting as an employment agency
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.