Bishop Auckland, Durham
£ 20000 - £ 23000 / Year
Accountancy & Finance - Accounts Assistant
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
Adecco Durham has a fantastic opportunity to join a well established company as an Accounts Assistant. Our client is a market leader in their field supplying clients locally and nationally with a proven quality and service record.
My client offers a competitive salary dependent on experience. The working hours are Monday - Thursday 8.30 till 5.00 & Friday 8.30 till 3.30.
Job type: Permanent.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
* Relevant knowledge and understanding of a similar role.
* Good attention to detail and an orderly approach to processing.
* The ability to work effectively in a team environment and meet deadlines.
* Ability to build effective relationships with employees and external stakeholders/customers.
* A good knowledge of ERP system preferred but not essential
* Understand the needs of the business.
* Have a professional outlook and a strong work ethic.
* Good Telephone manner & communication skills.
* Experience of processing Accounts Payable and Accounts receivable invoices.
* Inputting payments
* Weekly payroll experience preferred but not essential.
* Experience of dealing with petty cash.
* Strong admin skills.
* Manufacturing industry exposure is an advantage.
Excellent opportunity for an Accounts Assistant who is AAT Qualified or studying towards AAT - study support could be provided.
Should you feel you have the skills and are happy with the location then please feel free to apply for this role.
Adecco UK are an equal opportunities employer.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy