Description de l'offre
Wimbledon, Greater London
£ 20000 - £ 25000 / Year
Accountancy & Finance - Accounts Assistant
· Job type
Banking and Financial Services
· External Reference
We are looking for a team player to blend with the accounts team.
Duties include but not limited to
* Update pricing- requires excellent excel skills-ability to think outside the box and take responsibility
* Run various rolling stock counts, investigate discrepancies
* Assist with IT software upgrade testing and liaise on an admin front with our IT partner
* Supplier statement reconciliation, input purchase invoices to Intact
* General office admin duties, answering phones, filing etc
. Good understanding of Sage line 50 account program
. Good communication skills
. Punctual and reliable
. Accounts background
The right candidate must have strong excel skills and had minimum of 2 years within accounts administration.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy