Description de l'offre
Birmingham, West Midlands
HR, Sales and Management - Account Management
· Job type
Sales and Retail
· External Reference
I am a specialist recruitment consultant for Adecco Birmingham, I specialise in the recruitment of exceptional Account Managers. I am looking to find the best candidates in the market, is that you?
We work pro-actively to find your next opportunity, by this I mean I would love to speak with you about your current career path and where you would like to be in the future, I want to break down your past jobs to find your unique selling points to then call our clients and get you an interview!
I work exclusively with numerous clients who will be recruiting in January, so I am looking to speak to you as soon as possible.
If you are familiar with account management software (CRM), have a flair for client communication and understand consumer behaviour, we'd like to meet you. Ideally, candidates for this role will know how to meet ambitious individual and team-wide sales quotas.
Ultimately, a successful Account Manager should collaborate with our sales team to achieve quotas while keeping our clients satisfied and engaged with our products and services in the long-run.
· Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
· Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
· Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximise profits
· Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
· Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
· Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
· Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
· Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
· Prepare reports on account status
· Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
· Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
· Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role
· Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organisation, including executive and C-level
· Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
· Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
· Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
· Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
I would aim to speak to everyone who applies, however due to high demand that might not be possible. If you don't hear from me within 7 days then unfortunately you aren't successful.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy