Acurable (acurable.com) is a high growth medical devices company headquartered in London.
Our mission is to continuously advance our understanding and measurement of human biosignals
through technology, so nobody dies of a treatable condition.
We are defining our international expansion strategy and we are looking for an MBA or 3rd year
university student to help us research and document our strategy for EU and US markets.
This is a great learning opportunity for anyone interested in start-ups and/or venture capital as the
successful candidate will be working directly with the company's experienced founders, who have
already built several companies and raised money multiple times.
Several projects available
● Research specific sections of the market entry strategy, including quantitative and qualitative
● Help us answer specific questions about each market that will help us understand and prioritise
● Develop a pricing model for a novel diagnostics tool
● Research prizes and awards and enter them. This is a great exercise to understand how to raise
awareness via alternative channels.
● Experience in secondary research.
● Optional: Experience in MedTech or in healthcare.
● Commitment of 1-2 days per week for 2 months (not remunerated but travel and lunch will be
funded) or full time.
Acurable commercialises the first wearable medical device able to accurately diagnose and manage
respiratory conditions in a non-invasive way. Our award-winning patented technology is a major
engineering innovation and the product of 10 years research at Imperial College London.
● Accurate: 5x more accurate readings than current solutions, enabling automated diagnosis
and drastically reducing misdiagnosis.
● Easy to use: non-invasive and no training required, enabling home use without the
assistance of a specialist or a visit to the hospital, which significantly lowers overall costs.
If you are interested please send your CV and a brief introduction about why you want to do this