Spa Receptionist (Female)
· The most impressive landmark to grace the Doha skyline, La Cigale Hotel lives up to its reputation and introduces new levels of comfort to hotel and leisure facilities in the city.
What is in it for you:
· Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
· Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
· Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
· Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
· Answer telephone inquiries promptly and professionally and provide immediate and courteous telephone response when booking and scheduling Spa treatments
· Be knowledgeable about all aspects of Spa treatments and the facility to ensure guests are provided with accurate information and inquiries are responded to in complete detail
· Be knowledgeable in Spa Therapy
· Ensure that attention to detail is accurately maintained with each guest reservation and all guest requirements or issues are clearly stated to ensure effective pass on
· Work with related hotel departments to ensure efficiency in meeting guest needs
· Meet and/or exceed booking quotas and promotions in the Spa.
· Ability to promote Hotel services and amenities to encourage an exceptional experience
· Work in a non-supervised environment and take ownership for independent decisions made in the best interest of the guest experience
· Develop and maintain strong Product Knowledge of all Spa products, in order to better assist guests in treatment selection and promote product retail sales
· Handle special assignments
· Ensure a clean and safe working environment, and actively participate in health and safety initiatives
· Adhere to all hotel environmental policies and initiatives
· Carry out any other tasks as assigned
Your experience and skills include:
· Computer literacy is beneficial
· Word, Excel, Keyboard/data entry an asset
· Effective communication skills (verbal and written) and ability to demonstrate excellent phone etiquette
· Post-Secondary education in Hotel/Hospitality Management or equivalent work experience in a Spa or Hotel setting is beneficial but not required
· Effective organizational skills
· High team orientation and desire for interaction with a diverse group of employees and guests
· Willing to work shifts and varied days off on occasion
· Safety Oriented First Aid.
· Self‑motivated, with the ability to make effective decisions
· Demonstrates initiative, and the ability to work with minimal supervision
· Ability to maintain high service levels under pressure
· Physically fit to lift trays repeatedly, stand and walk for the duration of the shift.
· Ability to consistently stand and walk through out shift
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world; dare to challenge the status quo! # BELIMITLESS