Description de l'offre
Work in a busy Reservations office taking reservations over the phone, by email or internet, and handle all associated operations whilst providing a friendly and personal welcome for guests.
Daily tasks will include:
- Transform a request for information into a potential reservation as soon as there is an opportunity
- Present the loyalty programme to guests
- Handle reservations by applying the various step-by-step processes defined by the Signature Worldwide formula
- Increase and optimise room sales in line with the brand and hotel's sales policy
- Enter reservation details precisely and correctly in to the TARS booking system and Opera PMS
- Following up the administration of reservations very thoroughly including correspondence checks, making check-in operations run smoothly for the front desk team
Shifts will vary and weekend work will apply.
Mercure and its people
Hotels with individuality, passion for service and committed to quality and guest satisfaction.
Join a team of warm and friendly professionals who will share their love for hospitality.
Level of Education Vocational education
Areas of study Hospitality
Professional experiences 1 to 2 years
Languages essential English
Essential and optional requirements