“a passion for perfection”
Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts is a distinctive group of deluxe hotelswhere we put the emphasis on our people. We strive to provide a motivating andrewarding environment that attracts inspired and talented people who arewilling to bring news ideas, use & develop their knowledge to reinventtheir career path.
Swissôtel Grand Shanghai, award winning “Leading Business Hotel” offers467 contemporary designed rooms. 4 restaurants and bars, a health club and spa,comprehensive conference and banquet facilities cater to all events andoccasions.
Human Resource – Recruitment Supervisor
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Advertise vacancies externally according to recruitment budget.
- Call suitablecandidates
- Respond tounsuitable candidates within 24 hours of their application being received
- Ensures that allJob Descriptions are up to date and relevant at time of recruitment
- Coordination ofthe training record and tracking system
- Assists in thecollation of information for the Human Resources reporting procedure
- Liaise withDepartment Heads to ensure that interviews are conducted together with an HRrepresentative within a timely fashion
We are looking for a well organized and creative candidate with excellentcommunication and interpersonal skills, who is able to display a “passion forperfection” and work in a dynamic environment. In addition, the candidateshould possess:
· Fluent in English andMandarin oral and written
· At least 1 yearexperience, that of calling centre as a plus
· College and aboveHospitality Management Major as a plus
· Ability to work withenthusiasm, passion and initiative. Observe in details. Available for flexibleworking time and quick paced environment
Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts
Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts offers broad career developmentpossibilities within a growing international group and competitive conditionsof employment.
If you are interested in embarking on a challenging career with us, weinvite you to submit your application online .
Swissôtel is an Equal Opportunity Employer.