Description de l'offre
Are you friendly, welcoming and have a passion for providing quality service? Novotel London West, part of Accor Hotels Worldwide are looking for extraordinary talents to work in our Reception team at the hotel. Novotel London West has 630 bedrooms, 33 meeting rooms, 1 bar, 2 restaurants and a fitness centre!
Your job will have a real impact on the satisfaction of our guest experience as you represent the spirit of Novotel London West with each interaction. You will ensure that all guests who stay at the hotel are completely satisfied and all interactions with them are handled in a very professional manner right up to the payment of the bill.
What will you be doing?
• Welcoming the guests, whether on the phone or in the hotel
• Ensure that the check-in and checkout procedures are handled very well
• Handling all queries by guests and customers and strive to answer them as quickly as possible
• Promote Accor’s Loyalty programme Le Club
• Provide wake-up calls as requested by the guests
• Ensure service provided to guests will win their loyalty to return
What’s in it for you?
• Meal supplied during shift
• Uniform supplied and dry cleaned
• Access to AccorHotels UK discounts and Benefits
• Complimentary and discounted stays in Accor hotels (UK & International – Subject to availability and T&C)
• Additional holidays with service
• Training & Development opportunities
• Career opportunities within the UK and International
At Novotel London West, we strive for success in the work place by making it a fun environment for all to share. Join a professional hospitality team who is welcoming, attentive and who will share with you their passion for this industry.
Don't miss this exciting opportunity, please apply today!
At Novotel, we grow faster
Feel fully responsible, be autonomous, adaptable, professional, have a love of adventure and a desire to stretch your limits: that’s the Novotel spirit .
An international brand with a network of 400 hotels in 60 countries, Novotel’s success is due to the professionalism and enthusiasm of its 30 000 employees who have been embodying the brand’s ideals for over 40 years.
DNA of the brand, innovation is at the heart of the promise made to employees: "At Novotel, we grow faster" . To transform this promise into reality, Novotel has implemented a unique human resources policy declined around five main professional career paths. Novotel accompanies each employee throughout their career. Integration, geographic mobility, bridging provision, skills development… everyone is given the opportunity to progress quickly and go further. Impossible is not Novotel.
Watch the video
Level of Education Others
Areas of study Hospitality
Professional experiences 1 to 2 years
Languages essential English
Essential and optional requirements
• Must have the right to work in the UK
• Fluent in both written and spoken English
• Previous Opera experience advantageous