The global pricing strategy is a significant contributor to the net results if our hotels. With this new function, we aim on separating the luxe brands from the other brands. We want to emphasize the animation of the new integrated brands and we want to cover the promotion analysis of the eco & midscale brands.
What you will be doing:
• Audit existing pricing strategies per brand and review if they fulfil the current global, regional and local needs; keeping in mind the brand specificities. Simplify the current pricing structure whenever possible.
• Animate the new integrated brands in terms of pricing. Include them in the global pricing promotions.
• Respond to regional requests regarding pricing & promotions, ensuring consistency with global pricing architecture and strategy.
• Co-define the yearly promotion calendar for all brands and develop the specifications of each promotion.
• Oversee the global loading process of any new brand/promotional/seasonal offers to ensure a consistent roll out.
• Assess the results for each offer & promotion
• Clearly demonstrates position specific subject-matter expertise while demonstrating enterprise-wide business view.
• Successfully manages competing priorities.
• Promotes Pricing understanding and application by spreading RM culture, coaching colleagues, communicating to the teams.