Description de l'offre
Looking for a charismatic and heart-warming talent who understands the hospitality business and operations, who always strives to make our guests and talents feel welcome. In this role, you shall be assisting the Assistant Manager to build on the success of the hotel and the team. You will embrace the Heartist culture and use this in all aspects of the job role.
• Assist the Assistant Manager in her role of leader, manager, administrator and salesperson
• Participate in the hotel's organisation and manage the accommodation and Food and Beverage team.
• Be readily available for the teams and hotel guests, and work with the Assistant Manager to ensure a high level of quality for all services
• Ensure Guest satisfaction and loyalty and coming up with solutions when issues arise; analyzing and replying to guest’s feedback and drive quality performance through all platforms of guest feedback.
•Develop, coach and train the team, conduct annual performance reviews.
• Administration responsibility for invoicing, cash operations and activity reports.
• Overlook the group reservation sales and organisation
• Take the full responsibilities of the Assistant Manager in her absence
Ibis and its people
Simplicity, Modernity, Well-being
Acteurs, the Ibis staff training and professional development programme , enables staff to:
- become more professional by acquiring new skills,
- learn a second profession,
- be more independent in guest relations,
- receive recognition for their skills
Level of Education A level
Areas of study Hospitality
Professional experiences 1 to 2 years
Languages essential English
Essential and optional requirements
· Power Point