Description de l'offre
ibis Bristol Centre is currently looking for a Night Supervisor. Full time.
* To lead the Night team to ensure Night times run smoothly.
* To provide a friendly welcome and excellent service over the phone and on the guests arrival to the hotel;
* To carry out all necessary operations when guests arrive and depart
* To supervise the hotel overnight with special attention to safety and security;
* To help encourage customer loyalty by developing friendly personalised relationship and by ensuring that the Le Club standard are followed
*Ensuring an accurate night audit is completed at the end of day;
Competitive pay, Annual Bonus Scheme, Staff discounts, Free stays at AccorHotels UK & Ireland, Meals on duty, Uniform and dry cleaning, Excellent training and development opportunities.
*Always with a big smile
*Passionate about delivering a great customer experience
*Able to operate autonomous and make decisions
If you believe you have these qualities, then we want you!
Ibis and its people
Simplicity, Modernity, Well-being
Acteurs, the Ibis staff training and professional development programme , enables staff to:
- become more professional by acquiring new skills,
- learn a second profession,
- be more independent in guest relations,
- receive recognition for their skills
Level of Education Others
Areas of study Tourism
Professional experiences 1 to 2 years
Languages essential English