Description de l'offre
We are looking for people with the right attitude towards hospitality, happy smiley people with the an eye for detail who will ensure our guests and clients have a memorable stay
with us no matter which area of our team you work in. Experience is great – but the right attitude is greater.
• Providing a friendly welcome and high-quality service over the phone and on the guests arrival to the hotel;
• Ensuring the highest service standards maximizing guest satisfaction and ensuring the front desk is never left unattended;
• Helping encourage customer loyalty by developing friendly, personalised relationships;
• Finding suitable solutions to meet customers needs depending on the possibilities available at the hotel;
• Carrying out all necessary operations when guests arrive and depart (check-in /checkout)
• Ensuring a sufficient supply of change in the float, exchanging petty cash, foreign exchange and paid outs per policy and ensuring an accurate audit is completed before and after each shift;
• Responding to a wide range of guest requests and promote hotel facilities;
• Managing invoicing payments and cash operations during the day shift;
• Checking the “room report” and keep housekeeping informed of any modifications;
• Passing on information as necessary to other departments (floor staff, technical etc) and to other members of the front desk team;
• Taking reservations and business enquiries out of office hours;
• Providing training to the new starters;
• Ensuring that the Le Club standard (enrolment, Le Club check in, Le Club benefits) are followed.
ibis Styles and its people
Working procedures are simple and thorough.
The uniform is relaxed and comfortable.
Extended multi-skill training designed to create all-round.
Sociability and accessibility
Hotels on the human scale: every manager is accessible to staff and leads his or her team as a family.
The customers are accessible, the contacts are numerous and pleasant.
Level of Education Others
Areas of study Hospitality
Professional experiences 1 to 2 years
Languages essential English
Essential and optional requirements