Description de l'offre
The Mercure Dartford Brands Hatch Hotel is currently recruiting for a full time NIGHT MANAGER to join our team.
We are looking for a motivated individual with previous experience in a similar property with a pro-active, motivated and hands-on attitude, who has attention to detail and a passion for exceeding guest’s expectations.
Overview of Duties
- Welcome guests who arrive late
- Contributes to guest satisfaction by providing a high standard of service in line with norms and procedures
- Is responsible for the hotel once the daytime managers are off duty
- Ensures the safety of property and people
- Follows up any customer requests (wake-up calls, taxi, breakfast room service etc)
- Writes a report on activities and incidents that occur during the night
- Ensures that guest documentation is available and up-to-date
- Respects the procedures governing invoicing and cash operations
- Is responsible for the reception's cash holdings
- Writes a nightly activity report for hotel management
- Good interpersonal skills, guest oriented and service minded
- Good listening skills and ability to anticipate
- Good presentation and confident speaking skills
- Sales oriented
- Copes well under pressure
- Strong sense of ethics
- Autonomous and sense of responsibility
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining attention to detail
Mercure and its people
Hotels with individuality, passion for service and committed to quality and guest satisfaction.
Join a team of warm and friendly professionals who will share their love for hospitality.
Level of Education Others
Areas of study Other
Professional experiences 1 to 2 years
Languages essential English
Essential and optional requirements