Description de l'offre
• Welcomes late arrivals and takes reservations over the phone during the evening
• Provides a personal welcome for guests and creates a warm and friendly atmosphere
• Ensures the guest's stay runs smoothly
• Helps gain the loyalty of existing clientele
• Handles any guest complaints or problems, reporting them and any incidents that occur during the night to the General Manager
• Helps prepare and serve breakfast
• Encourages synergy within the marketplace by applying the inter-hotel coordination policy'
Management and administration
• In charge of invoicing and cash operations
• Checks cash levels and ensures that holdings are securely stored
Hygiene / Personal safety / Environment
• Helps ensure the technical maintenance of the hotel and keeps any equipment (s) he uses in good condition
• Takes part in daily and occasional cleaning operations for shared areas, rooms and the exterior, following the instructions given by management and in compliance with current standards and hygiene regulations
• Manages the maintenance of some of the hotel's linen stocks and checks the quality of the cleaning process
• Ensures the safety of the people and property in the hotel
• Ensures the correct application of all legislation, particularly protection laws regarding alcohol, prostitution, discrimination and drugs
Join ibis budget
Where a small but diversified team , works together with simplicity, conviviality and good sense to service our customers.
For the opportunity to carry out several professions , to multi-task and learn new skills.
And participate in training programmes to help you become a hotel professional.
Level of Education A level
Areas of study Hospitality
Professional experiences 1 to 2 years
Languages essential English
Optional languages French
Essential and optional requirements
· Power Point