Description de l'offre
We are now seeking to recruit a Maintenance Technician to join our current Maintenance team.
We offer you:
• A great opportunity to work within a busy customer focused department
• an annual bonus and a competitive salary
• Great benefits including meals on duty and discounts in Accor properties worldwide.
• Excellent training and development opportunities.
As a Maintenance Technician you will:
• Be service minded
• Actively contribute to guests' comfort
• Carry out occasional repair work as required, following specifications and handles any unexpected problems
• Prevent problems from occurring in the hotel's technical installations
• Implement the corrective action plans as communicated by the Technical Manager
• Follow the preventive maintenance programme
• Occasionally be asked to intervene in any area of the hotel
• Be in contact with all hotel departments
• Ensure respect of the Accor environment charter
• Ensure respect of the sustainable development policy
Pullman: a new service attitude centred on proximity, sociability and sharing experience. Ensure all staff embody the same mindset by developing each individual's sense of curiosity, open-mindedness, interpersonal skills and sense of initiative.
• A thorough and methodical approach
• Ability to identify problems
• Attention to detail
Pullman hotel staff welcome their guests with warmth and elegance, and create an atmosphere woven around real conviviality. This feeling begins with the Welcomer, and flows through into the way that the spaces within the hotel are designed to facilitate human contact.
We have 312 bedrooms, 17 meeting rooms, The Shaw Theatre and the Golden Arrow Restaurant and Bar.
Salary £16,830 per annum plus annual bonus scheme, meals on duty and uniform supplied.
Accor discounts include: Eurostar, Accor Hotels Worldwide, two complimentary weekends in the UK & Ireland, Friends & Family rates, use of Hotel Gym
Pullman and its talent community
The Pullman promise is built around its three values: commitment, adaptability and creativity , and these are orchestrated throughout the hotel by a specific human resources and management policy:
• Body & Soul, the service attitudes model developed by Pullman
• Welcomer, Quality & Attitude Manager, Event Manager - some of the new Pullman professions
• A Pullman “school” of leadership, focusing on creativity.
Level of Education Associate
Areas of study Technical & Maintenance
Professional experiences 1 to 2 years
Languages essential English
Essential and optional requirements