Description de l'offre
We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic person who wants to join our team at the Ibis Styles London Gloucester Road as Kitchen Porter for the breakfast service.
The main duties and responsibilities of the position involve:
• Contributing to guest satisfaction and safety by respecting hygiene standards and procedures
• Cleaning and maintaining crockery, equipment and the kitchens
• Ensure everything is tidy during the washing process and in storage and always respects the HACCP regulations
• Adopt appropriate ibis Styles service-oriented behaviours and attitudes, focusing on the brand's values: Modernity, Simplicity, Well-being
• Check the washing equipment is in good working order and informs his/her superior of any problems or anomalies
• Respect the supplier's instructions for use of washing-up products and the hotel's commitments to the ''Environment Charter'' (saving energy, recycling, sorting waste etc)
• Managing the inventory of washing-up products and lets the supervisor know when stocks are expected to run out
• Organise the washing-up area and tidies crockery and equipment in the storage area to avoid breakages
• Help manage stocks of crockery and appliances, by informing his/her superior of any abnormal losses or breakages
• Respect recommended doses of cleaning products, thereby helping keep costs under control and follows the instructions and safety guidelines for the equipment (s)he uses
• Applies the hotel's security regulations (in case of fire etc)
Apply and join our super talented team! We look forward to hearing from you!
ibis Styles and its people
Working procedures are simple and thorough.
The uniform is relaxed and comfortable.
Extended multi-skill training designed to create all-round.
Sociability and accessibility
Hotels on the human scale: every manager is accessible to staff and leads his or her team as a family.
The customers are accessible, the contacts are numerous and pleasant.
Level of Education Others
Areas of study Other
Professional experiences 1 to 2 years
Languages essential English
Essential and optional requirements