• Contributes to guest satisfaction and safety by respecting hygiene standards and procedures
• Cleans and maintains crockery, equipment and the kitchens
• Ensures everything is tidy during the washing process and in storage
• Ensure Novotel Guest Commitment is delivered as per standards of YOU'
Professional techniques / Production
• Manages separation of dirty and clean items
• Cleans and tidies crockery and kitchen equipment
• Ensures the kitchens are kept clean
• Checks the washing equipment is in good working order and informs his/her superior of any problems or anomalies
• Respects the supplier's instructions for use of washing-up products'
Management and administration
• Do the inventory of washing-up products and lets the supervisor know when stocks are expected to run out
• Organises the washing-up area and tidies crockery and equipment in the storage area to avoid breakages
• Helps manage stocks of crockery and appliances, by informing his/her superior of any abnormal losses or breakages'
Hygiene / Personal safety / Environment
• Ensures that the workplace remains clean and tidy and always respects the HACCP regulations
• Respects the instructions and safety guidelines for the equipment used
• Applies the hotel's security regulations (in case of fire etc)
• Respects the hotel's commitments to the ''Environment Charter'' (saving energy, recycling, sorting waste etc) '
At Novotel, we grow faster
Feel fully responsible, be autonomous, adaptable, professional, have a love of adventure and a desire to stretch your limits: that’s the Novotel spirit .
An international brand with a network of 400 hotels in 60 countries, Novotel’s success is due to the professionalism and enthusiasm of its 30 000 employees who have been embodying the brand’s ideals for over 40 years.
DNA of the brand, innovation is at the heart of the promise made to employees: "At Novotel, we grow faster" . To transform this promise into reality, Novotel has implemented a unique human resources policy declined around five main professional career paths. Novotel accompanies each employee throughout their career. Integration, geographic mobility, bridging provision, skills development… everyone is given the opportunity to progress quickly and go further. Impossible is not Novotel.
Watch the video
Ideal candidate profile
Level of Education Others
Areas of study General Studies
Professional experiences 1 to 2 years
Languages essential English