· Assist the Financial Controller and oversee daily accounting operations.
· Supervise daily accounting operations.
· Perform bank reconciliation and month-end reconciliation of all general ledger balance.
· Prepare trial balance and financial reports.
· Review and analyze all accounts before issuing final monthly financial statements.
· Diploma in Accounting / Finance.
· Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar capacity.
· Good reading, writing and oral proficiency in English language.
· Proficient in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and relevant accounting systems.
· Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
· Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
· Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
· Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.