Description de l'offre
Overview of duties
• The hotel team member takes part in the daily tasks associated with the profit centre's operations.
• He/she helps provide continual satisfaction for guests by ensuring top quality service in compliance with current standards, procedures and legislation.'
• Delivers a wide range of guest services (welcome, reservation, breakfast, rooms, bathrooms etc)
• Provides a personal welcome for guests and creates a warm and friendly atmosphere
• Helps gain the loyalty of existing clientele
• May be called on to handle any guest complaints or problems, reporting them to the General Manager
• Encourages synergy within the marketplace by applying the inter-hotel coordination policy'
Management and administration
• In charge of invoicing and cash operations
• Checks cash levels and ensures that holdings are securely stored
• May be required to close hotel operations at the end of the day
• May be required to check deliveries'
Hygiene / Personal safety / Environment
• Takes part in hotel cleaning operations, interior and exterior, ensuring compliance with current standards and hygiene regulations
• Helps ensure the technical maintenance of the hotel and keeps any equipment (s)he uses in good condition
• Ensures the safety of the people and property in the hotel
• Ensures the correct application of all legislation, particularly protection laws regarding alcohol, prostitution, discrimination and drugs '
Skills / Qualities
Adaptability, team spirit, a thorough approach, service minded, welcoming and well organised.
Join ibis budget
Where a small but diversified team , works together with simplicity, conviviality and good sense to service our customers.
For the opportunity to carry out several professions , to multi-task and learn new skills.
And participate in training programmes to help you become a hotel professional.
Level of Education Others
Areas of study Other
Professional experiences 1 to 2 years
Languages essential English
Essential and optional requirements