We are currently recruiting for a Front Office Shift Leader to join our awesome team.
We would love to have, as part of our team, someone who enjoys delivering a Great Customer Experience at all times and who is able to operate with a high level of autonomy.
As a Reception Shift Leader you will be responsible for providing the most welcoming service to our guests. You will ensure the shift is well managed and will be responsible for monitoring and coaching all reception staff to assure guest satisfaction.
You will also be in charge of administrative duties and you will have the opportunity to learn new tasks from your line manager in order of having career progression.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who radiates positive vibes, has got a great smile, a can-do attitude and enjoys the buzz of being busy!
We believe that every person is unique and we love you to be you! To us, it’s important that you enjoy your time at the hotel; we make sure you feel welcome, valued and are given every opportunity to grow, both professionally and personally.
If you believe that this is you, then we would love to hear from you!
A good level of English is essential and flexibility is required as there will be a combination weekday and weekend shifts.
Besides working daily with this amazing team :-) your benefits will include:
- You will be entitled to 28 days paid holiday (pro-rata) in each full holiday year, including Bank Holidays
- Staff meals offered at the hotel
- Enjoy the Benefits of Bienvenue Card from day one - including discount accommodation, FREE bonus breaks, and discounts on the Eurostar and car hire
- Planned and structured induction training
- Opportunities for cross training to other departments
- Career opportunities across a network of international brands which are part of the Accor family including Sofitel, Fairmont, Swisshotel and Raffles