Set up the restaurant, bar & meeting rooms and areas as required by the hotel, and helps clean/ tidy areas and equipment used during his/her work shift,
Sets up catering at break times for seminars, for meetings/banquets, at breakfast, in the bar and prepares trays for room service as required by the hotel,
Keeps working areas clean,
Maintains the stocks of products available for guests,
Tidies the storage area every day,
Keeps equipment in the point of sale in good condition, signalling any need for technical intervention,
Informs appropriate departments of any changes in organisation,
Takes part in the briefing and debriefing meetings before and after the work shift,
At Novotel, we grow faster
Feel fully responsible, be autonomous, adaptable, professional, have a love of adventure and a desire to stretch your limits: that’s the Novotel spirit .
An international brand with a network of 400 hotels in 60 countries, Novotel’s success is due to the professionalism and enthusiasm of its 30 000 employees who have been embodying the brand’s ideals for over 40 years.
DNA of the brand, innovation is at the heart of the promise made to employees: "At Novotel, we grow faster" . To transform this promise into reality, Novotel has implemented a unique human resources policy declined around five main professional career paths. Novotel accompanies each employee throughout their career. Integration, geographic mobility, bridging provision, skills development… everyone is given the opportunity to progress quickly and go further. Impossible is not Novotel.
Watch the video
Level of Education A level
Areas of study Other
Professional experiences 1 to 2 years
Languages essential English
Essential and optional requirements
A bit about you…
- You love people and love making them smile
- You will have attention to detail
- A fab personality, passionate, reliable
- You are willing to go that little bit extra and turn our guests into raving fans!
We want our talent to feel welcome and feel valued whilst working for us!
- Working with a motivated, service driven, exceptional team
- We put YOU at the heart of everything we do
- Plenty of talent events and parties throughout the year
- 28 days paid holidays, pro rata
- We offer complimentary breaks throughout the UK
- Excellent learning and development opportunities as well as career progression
- Cycle to work scheme, full uniform and meals on duty.