Description de l'offre
Great opportunities for your career development, access to an in-house job offer site, cross profession.
You will also get meals on duty, uniform and dry cleaning, Free stays at AccorHotels UK & Ireland and group discounts, Annual Bonus Scheme of up to a full extra salary based on hotel and performance objectives. The hours : up to 39 h a week!
*Always with a big smile
*Passionate about delivering a great customer experience
*Adaptable and flexible
If you believe you have these qualities, then we want you!
Ibis and its people
Simplicity, Modernity, Well-being
Acteurs, the Ibis staff training and professional development programme , enables staff to:
- become more professional by acquiring new skills,
- learn a second profession,
- be more independent in guest relations,
- receive recognition for their skills
Level of Education Others
Areas of study Hospitality
Languages essential English
Essential and optional requirements
* To provide a friendly, relaxing & personalised welcome and experience to our guests
* To help gain customer loyalty through the high standard of service
* To take food and drinks orders and promote the F&B offer
* To establish good relations with guests, offering advice and fostering customer loyalty
SHARE OUR PASSION: 'FEEL VALUED, FEEL WELCOME!'