Restaurant Team Member in our an award winning Marco's New York Italian at Mercure London Bridge Hotel!
Marco Pierre White all about the experience; - the buzz, the atmosphere and enjoying the company of friends in gorgeous, comfortable surrounds.
What will you be doing?
* Welcoming Guests
* Ensuring excellent Service for our Guests
* Taking Orders & Working behind the bar
* Dealing with room service and conference set up
* Closing the Restaurant & Bar
The ideal candidate will need to show strong Food & Beverage Experience, ideally within a retail restaurant environment, where service standards, upselling, and product knowledge are key.
10% Service charge offered as well as fantastic company benefits (generous hotel discounts, excellent training and development opportunities) are available.
- Meals on duty
- Paid holidays
- Employee scheme bonus
- Depending on your social skills, service charge & tips based upon it
- Discounted stays across our Accor Hotels network internationally
- Free two nights stay (within Accor UK ONLY) after completing 6 months of your employment
- excellent training and development opportunities
Great opportunities for your career development, access to an in-house job offer site, cross profession & cross business link.
Mercure and its people
Hotels with individuality, passion for service and committed to quality and guest satisfaction.
Join a team of warm and friendly professionals who will share their love for hospitality.
Level of Education Vocational education
Areas of study Food and beverage
Professional experiences 1 to 2 years
Languages essential English
Essential and optional requirements
* Guest oriented and service minded
* Good listening and analytical skills, attentive
* Confident speaking skills
* Ability to work well under pressure
* Good team player