Description de l'offre
Novotel Ipswich centre has an exciting opportunity within our Food and Beverage team.
As a team member in food and beverage you'll be trained in the restaurant and bar areas as well as our catering and banqueting department which could range from weddings to corporate meetings.
As part of an ever growing team you will gain knowledge across the whole food and beverage operation within a 4 star town centre location which is very popular with a mix of guests so no day is ever the same.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Food & Beverage Assistant
- As an F&B Associate ensure checks are presented to all guests during service to secure full payment for all products and services offered
- Understand how to efficiently process payments, count floats for accuracy and enforce cash handling procedures
- Record covers in Micros properly and accurately post products consumed
- Maintain an honest operation when posting products and handling payments
- Maintain and encourage a positive working environment
- Supports the team with up-selling features and be knowledgeable in your role
- Respects colleagues and work closely with other associates to deliver memorable experiences
- Actively participate in associate briefings and team meetings
- Assist the manager to drive guest satisfaction by providing consistent guest experiences
- Report positive and constructive guest feedback to the manager
- Constantly critique quality levels of service and product consistency, provide suggestions to the manager
As a hotel we have wide operating times over 7 days a week so shift times may vary.
At Novotel, we grow faster
Feel fully responsible, be autonomous, adaptable, professional, have a love of adventure and a desire to stretch your limits: that’s the Novotel spirit .
An international brand with a network of 400 hotels in 60 countries, Novotel’s success is due to the professionalism and enthusiasm of its 30 000 employees who have been embodying the brand’s ideals for over 40 years.
DNA of the brand, innovation is at the heart of the promise made to employees: "At Novotel, we grow faster" . To transform this promise into reality, Novotel has implemented a unique human resources policy declined around five main professional career paths. Novotel accompanies each employee throughout their career. Integration, geographic mobility, bridging provision, skills development… everyone is given the opportunity to progress quickly and go further. Impossible is not Novotel.
Watch the video
Level of Education Others
Areas of study Food and beverage
Professional experiences 1 to 2 years
Languages essential English