Description de l'offre
At NOVOTEL London Greenwich we are now seeking to recruit an experienced and talented F and B Team Leader who is very passionate about Guess service and has the talent to contribute to the demanding environment.
• Highly guest-focused with a passion for great service and a drive for guest satisfaction
• Comfortable in a front line role facing the public
• Empathetic and able to build relationships
• An open personality who is relaxed and natural in their interactions
• Accurate with good attention to detail
• Able to create a positive first impression and be an ambassador for Novotel London Greenwich
• Can demonstrate commercial awareness within the context of their role
• Ensure all mis-en-place is prepared for each service session ready for the opening times as per agreed standards.
• Supervise and ensure a smooth service operation.
• Develop a good relationship with the Kitchen team.
• Be responsible for the Restaurant and support the Bar in the absence of the Food & Beverage manager.
• Ensure each guest visiting receives the best possible experience – we must get the ‘basics’ right, every time and anticipate our guest requirements.
• Support the F&B initiatives to ensure staff are upselling to enhance the guest experience during the visit.
• Ensure new team members are trained in line with the Skills Training Plan for their role.
• Actively participate in Team meetings held by the Food & Beverage Team Manager, taking the lead on areas as required.
• Work closely with the Bars and Conference & Events team so that the day to day operational requirements of the Hotel and Restaurant are successfully delivered.
You must have a ‘great personality’ along with strong leadership and motivational skills. If you are looking to continue your career, we can offer growth/development. Is this you?
You will participate in the daily tasks involved in running a restaurant. You greet the customers. You take reservations. You produce bills and take payments. You set up the breakfast. You may be required to clean kitchens and common areas linked to the restaurant. You participate in hotel maintenance. You may be required to take the lead or supervise the daily workings of the hotel or check deliveries.
At Novotel, we grow faster
Feel fully responsible, be autonomous, adaptable, professional, have a love of adventure and a desire to stretch your limits: that’s the Novotel spirit .
An international brand with a network of 400 hotels in 60 countries, Novotel’s success is due to the professionalism and enthusiasm of its 30 000 employees who have been embodying the brand’s ideals for over 40 years.
DNA of the brand, innovation is at the heart of the promise made to employees: "At Novotel, we grow faster" . To transform this promise into reality, Novotel has implemented a unique human resources policy declined around five main professional career paths. Novotel accompanies each employee throughout their career. Integration, geographic mobility, bridging provision, skills development… everyone is given the opportunity to progress quickly and go further. Impossible is not Novotel.
Watch the video
Level of Education Vocational education
Areas of study Hospitality
Professional experiences 1 to 2 years
Languages essential English
Essential and optional requirements