Description de l'offre
We are looking for a passionate Commis Chef for our award winning restaurant.
10% Service charge offered as well as fantastic company benefits (generous hotel discounts, excellent training and development opportunities) are available.
Great opportunities for your career development, access to an in-house job offer site, cross profession & cross business link.
• preparing dishes in line with the supervisor's instructions & helping deliver the dishes
• respecting the food health and safety standards and procedures
• Creates and presents the dishes in line with cooking instructions and the supervisor's instructions
• Adapts work to fluctuations in volume of guests, to special events and particular guests
• Helps receive deliveries and tidies food items according to storage guidelines
• Is responsible for the high standard of the dishes prepared
• Helps keep equipment used in good condition
Benefits for Working for Accor are as follows:
* Hotel Discounts
* Food & Beverage discounts
* Annual Bonus
* Staff Meals & Uniform
* Bonus Breaks (2 night weekend away twice a year)
* Cycle to Work Scheme
* Eye test Vouchers
* Training & Development
Mercure and its people
Hotels with individuality, passion for service and committed to quality and guest satisfaction.
Join a team of warm and friendly professionals who will share their love for hospitality.
Level of Education Vocational education
Areas of study Hospitality
Professional experiences 1 to 2 years
Languages essential English
Essential and optional requirements
* Guest oriented and service minded
* Good listening and analytical skills, attentive
* Confident speaking skills
* Excellent telephone manner
* Ability to work well under pressure
* Good team player